In a digital-focused world, your association’s website constitutes much more than a virtual brochure that outlines who you are. It’s the primary vehicle for telling your brand’s story to your current and prospective members.
The way you tell your brand story is crucial, but it’s not just about the words users read on your website. Each element of your website can be leveraged into powerful storytelling tools about your brand and its values. When all these aspects of your site align into clear and consistent messaging, your association gains a vital tool that sets the standard for every subsequent interaction with members. However, if this story falls apart or feels disconnected, you may not get another chance to repair that first impression.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- How effective messaging forms a clear connection with current and prospective members.
- 3 tools to create stronger messaging for your association.
- How the non-linear experience of browsing a website impacts the design and content of each page.
- The importance of maintaining alignment between your brand’s story and what each part of your website communicates — along with what it doesn’t.
- How design provides the critical unifying element for consistent website messaging.