Our Impact Analysis reveals your organization’s potential through an objective assessment of your current brand positioning and ecosystem. Impact Analysis has two distinct components, audit and prescription.
Before we meet, you will receive a detailed checklist to help us understand your current brand touchpoints and metrics. From there, we’ll evaluate your checklist and ask these broad questions about your brand positioning:
- What is the purpose of your organization?
- Who does your organization serve and what are their needs?
- Where is your organization going?
Then, we’ll do a deep dive into your organization’s current communication and marketing systems, including:
- Resources (budgets, board, staff, vendors, and volunteers)
- Brand system and collateral
- Digital platforms
- Current and past campaigns and initiatives
- Current and past strategic marketing plans
- Demographics research
- Current vendor relationships and contracts
- Sponsor contracts
- Member benefits
The resulting data helps us discover your current strengths and greatest opportunities.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Even though membership organizations are all different, you can rely on the stability of our experience to build the right solution for you. Together, we will build a custom plan of action that includes:
- Opportunities to improve, prioritized by potential impact
- Resources and investments required
- Specific steps for capitalizing on each opportunity
Impact Analysis takes place over a period of 4 to 6 weeks and costs $5,000. This process will help you level up in all of the branding and marketing areas that keep your organization relevant and engaging to your ideal members. We’d love to hear from you.